Saturday, July 2, 2011

Updated


Hullo! I have not written on this thing for a long time! So sorry! But now that its summer vacation and I'm not busy, I will be starting something new...
" But Joe , he can't be dead , it says right here, Nontoxic"
I will be ( trying to ) uploading photos of legos and giving captions to them every day or two.
If I forget a day , I will try to do two the next (no photos on sunday ,sorry!).
everything below this line is not updated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Jackson! I wondered where you went. :) I am so excited to show this to Ambrose and Asher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool Jackson. You finally started posting again. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete